- The City of Dixon has assumed operation and maintenance of the water system. Customers residing in the City of Dixon water service area will be billed through the City.
- For after hour emergencies call (707) 676-3005.
- Other customers are served and billed separately by the California Water Service Company.
- Which water service area? View the water service area map (PDF)
- Sewer service is charged to all city customers.
- Service involves the treatment of wastewater that is run down your sinks and toilets. Prior to January, 1995, these fees were collected through the Solano County billing system used for the collection of property taxes.
- Customers within California Water Service Company’s district will receive a separate sewer bill from the City of Dixon.
Please call 707-678-7005 Option 2 if you have any billing questions or need to establish service.
The City of Dixon sends monthly utility bills.
- Due to COVID-19, the City Hall lobby is currently closed. Payments may be put into our drop box at City Hall, located at 600 East A Street, Dixon, CA 95620. It is recommended that only checks and money orders be inserted into the drop box
- The city offers automatic payments via direct debit withdrawal of your bank account.
- Mail payments to:
- PO Box 668 Dixon, CA 95620
- Pay by credit card online
Or by telephone:
Call (844) 291-6485 and follow the instructions to make a payment.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, debit cards and electronic checks.
If you have any questions about your utility bill, please contact the Finance Department/Utility Billing
Water Shutoff Protection Act (SB 998)
This policy has been established to comply with Senate Bill 998, known as the “Water Shutoff Protection Act” and approved by the Governor on September 28, 2018 (California Health and Safety Code Sections 116900, et seq.). This Policy is available here on the City of Dixon website. The City’s Utility Billing department can be contacted by by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 707-678-7005 to discuss options for averting termination of residential water service for nonpayment under the terms of this policy. This policy does not apply to non-residential water service.
This policy is effective on April 1, 2020.
Hardship Payment Arrangement Request
Payment Arrangement Request
Payment Arrangement Summary
Residential Water Shut-Off Policy
Select the link to view the policy in your desired language.