- Customers in the City of Dixon water service area will be billed through the City. Other customers are served and billed separately by the California Water Service Company. Not sure which water service area you reside in? View the water service area map (PDF)
- For after hour emergencies call (707) 676-3005.
- Sewer service is charged to all city customers.
- Service involves the treatment of wastewater that is run down your sinks and toilets. Prior to January, 1995, these fees were collected through the Solano County billing system used for the collection of property taxes.
- Customers within California Water Service Company’s district will receive a separate sewer bill from the City of Dixon.
Please call 707-678-7008 if you have any billing questions or need to establish service.
The City of Dixon sends monthly utility bills.
- The city offers automatic payments via direct debit withdrawal of your bank account.
- Mail payments to:
- PO Box 668 Dixon, CA 95620
- Pay by credit card online
Or by telephone:
Call (877) 750-1860 and follow the instructions to make a payment.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, debit cards and electronic checks.
If you have any questions about your utility bill, please contact the Finance Department/Utility Billing
Low Income Household Water Assistance Program
Dixon water customers may be eligible for the California Department of Community Services & Development Low Income Household Water Assistance Program. For more information on the program and eligibility click here.
Water Shutoff Protection Act (SB 998)
This policy has been established to comply with Senate Bill 998, known as the “Water Shutoff Protection Act” and approved by the Governor on September 28, 2018 (California Health and Safety Code Sections 116900, et seq.). The City’s Utility Billing department can be contacted by by email at email@example.com or by phone at 707-678-7008 to discuss options for averting termination of residential water service for nonpayment under the terms of this policy. This policy does not apply to non-residential water service.
This policy is effective on April 1, 2020.
Hardship Payment Arrangement Request
Payment Arrangement Summary
COVID-19 Payment Arrangement Request
Standard Payment Arrangement Request
Residential Water Shut-Off Policy
Select the link to view the policy in your desired language.