The Dixon Fire Department through a constant state of readiness will provide a quality and reliable service to its community through leadership, education and training.
The department's core values are the foundation from which we continuously grow and build upon. They will guide the actions of the Dixon Fire Department. The core values are:
- Ensure the safety of the citizens of Dixon
- Ensure the safety of the members
- Maintain a constant readiness for all emergencies
- Provide fire safety programs for its citizens
- Provide mutual and auto aid to neighboring agencies
- Provide training and continuous education for the members
- Be aggressive
- Ensure the safety of our people
- Maintain equipment and facilities
- Maintain good mental and physical well-being
- Promote teamwork and integrity
- Stay current on training
The Dixon Fire Department is dedicated to customer service and through this philosophy we are committed to values that enhance the safety of our members and the community we serve.