IMPORTANT - REVIEW CONDITIONS AND TERMS OF PERMIT
- "THIS PERMIT IS VALID ONLY ON THOSE DAYS WHICH ARE NOT PROHIBITED BY THE STATE AIR RESOURCES BOARD PURSUANT TO SECTION 41855 OF THE HEALTH AND SAFETY CODE."
- ALL BURNING IS PROHIBITED FROM MAY 1ST THROUGH OCTOBER 31ST.
- Burning shall be constantly attended by at least one able-bodied person at all times. A garden hose connected to a water supply or other approved fire-extinguishing equipment shall be readily available for use.
- The permit is valid for the permittee and must be available for inspection at the burn site at time of burn.
- The waste shall be arranged to facilitate efficient burning and shall be free of other waste such as tires, rubbish, tar paper or construction debris.
- You are only permitted to burn vegetative materials.
- The waste shall be dried as required and only ignited with approved devices such as a flare or match. Gas and diesel are not acceptable devices.
- The burning shall not be conducted within 50 feet of any structure or other combustible material or 25 feet if the pile size is 3 feet or less in diameter and 2 feet or less in height.
- BURN BARRELS ARE NOT PERMITTED.
- This permit is valid for residential use only. It is not valid for businesses or agricultural use.
- ON ANY DAY THAT A BURN IS TO TAKE PLACE, THE FIRE CONTROL AUTHORITY MUST BE NOTIFIED. (Burn status may be obtained at this time.)
- This permit may be revoked or suspended for violation of any conditions of said permit or when it is necessary for public safety.
- Burning hours are from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. on permissible burn days. No burn shall be started after 3:00 p.m. and shall be extinguished by dusk.
Once payment has been submitted you will receive your permit with 24-48 hours. If you were not directed to a payment page please go to this website to process your payment. https://ipn2.paymentus.com/rotp/cdxb