- Acts of vandalism will not be tolerated
- All carry-on articles must fit between the rows of forward facing seats without obstructing aisles. Maximum of 4 bags.
- All Readi-Ride transit vehicles are equipped with seatbelts and all passengers must use them. See SB 20, children under age of 2 may be held and provisions for child restraint seat.
- Animals are not allowed on the bus except those trained to assist their disabled owners
- No eating, drinking, or smoking
- No hazardous substances
- Passengers must remain seated while the vehicle is in motion
- Readi-Ride may refuse service to any persons endangering other passengers or the bus driver
- Shirts and shoes must be worn at all times
Bus Arrival Time
All bus arrival times quoted are estimates. Your ride may arrive 10 minutes before or after the quoted arrival time. The bus driver will wait no longer than 90 seconds for a passenger before departing to the next destination.
Any time a scheduled ride is not needed for the day, the ride must be canceled at least 30 minutes prior to the bus arrival time by calling (707) 678-5020 and providing the following information to either the dispatcher or 24-hour answering service:
- Cancellation date
- Daytime phone number
- Rider's name
- Time of pick-up