In the City of Dixon there are two water providers, California Water Service and the City of Dixon. To determine who provides water to a property within the City of Dixon, please reference the water service area map. The City of Dixon, owns and operates the municipal water system and became an Urban Water Purveyor servicing over 10,000 residences in 2021. The Water Operations Division strives to provide clean, safe reliable water to all its customers.
To pay your water bill, or for billing information, please click here.
To view the City's Water Quality/Consumer Confidence Report, please click here.
COVID-19 letter to water users
The City distributed an update to water customers via email and social media on August 22, 2023. The update asks customers to voluntarily reduce water use as a precautionary measure due to well maintenance. To view the full notice click here.
- For more information call:
- City of Dixon billing questions and construction meters: 707-678-7008
- City of Dixon operations and water quality: 707-678-7050 Ext 5501
- Cal Water (Dixon Office): 707-678-5928 or visit their website
- For after-hours emergencies call:
- Water (707) 676-3005
- Wastewater Treatment Facility (530) 682-6280
- Collections (707) 676-3156